By the end of this course you will be able to:
- How to work with Test Plans in IBM Engineering Test Management software.
- How to detail Test Cases to define the things that are needed to validate requirements.
- How to work with Keywords to create reusable, modular scripts.
- How to enhance Manual Test Scripts to ensure all aspects of tests are captured.
- How to establish cross-domain traceability for full test coverage.
- How to run manual tests, record the results, and submit defects using IBM Engineering Test Management.
- How to triage defects and deliver the fix using IBM Engineering Workflow Management.
- How to monitor the project status including which stories have or have not been implemented and tested, using IBM Engineering Workflow Management.
- How to organize the components into hierarchies for better organization.