H010G - IBM Spectrum LSF Basic Configuration and Administration for Linux
This course teaches IBM Spectrum LSF 10.1 version.
The course is designed to give system administrators the knowledge required to implement and maintain LSF in their working environment. They will gain a solid understanding of workload resource management, cluster configuration and administration. The workshops provide valuable experience with the installation of LSF, cluster configuration and administration. The system administrator will also learn helpful hints and tips and develop fundamental troubleshooting skills.
- Define concepts and terms use in IBM Spectrum LSF
- Install IBM Spectrum LSF
- Submit jobs in IBM Spectrum LSF
- Manage resources
- Use cluster query commands
- Describe IBM Spectrum LSF architecture and c
System administrators who will implement the LSF cluster and who will be responsible for managing and administrating the LSF cluster.
- LSF concepts and terminology
- LSF installation
- Job submission and control
- Resource management
- Cluster query commands
- LSF architecture
- LSF configuration
- LSF batch system configuration
- LSF scheduling policies and fairshare policies
- Resource limits
- Cluster management
- Basic troubleshooting
- LSF debugging
- IBM Spectrum LSF with EGO
- LSF application integration and deployment
- Be familiar with UNIX/Linux
- And have basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
No previous experience with IBM Platform products is assumed or required.