G1403G - Using Algo Workspace Analyzer for ALM-LR v3.0
This is an IBM ISDR course. IBM Algorithmics Workspace Analyzer is an advanced aggregation application. In this one day course participants will learn to use the functionality of Workspace Analyzer to comply with reporting requirements for the Standardized Approach for Counterparty Credit Risk. The participants will review sample reports, and learn how to modify and create reports and collaborative views. In particular, participants will learn how to set up sandbox environments, dynamically aggregate data and create and share reports of various types. Hands-on learning experience will complement the training.
Please refer to course overview.
This course is aimed at finance individuals and business users in risk management functions.
- Overview of IBM Algo Workspace Analyzer framework
- Review of input data and portfolio structure
- Review of attributes, characteristics, measures, and scenarios
- Review of ALM-LR specific Add-on features and sample ALM-LR reports
- Creation and modification of reports
- Review of metadata and administrative functionality
- Review of reporting functionality in a sandbox environment
Participants should have basic knowledge of risk management principles and financial products and markets.