F243G - IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: External Communication
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Use a DbExecute step in a workflow to integrate with an external database
- Identify Component Integrator concepts and components
- Integrate a CE_Operations component in a workflow
- Integrate a Java component in a workflow
- Invoke a Web Service in a workflow
A Workflow Author who is responsible for planning, designing and, implementing a workflow application using IBM Case Foundation.
Use a Db Execute step in a workflow to integrate with an external database. Identify Component Integrator concepts and components. Integrate a CE Operations component in a workflow. Integrate a Java component in a workflow. Invoke a Web Service in a workflow. Cloud & Data Platform. Integration. Digital Business Automation Market. Digital Business Automation Portfolio. Workflow - Legacy.
Before attempting this Course, students must already have the following knowledge and skills:
- Content Platform Engine
- Process Services
- Workflow definition
- Use Process Designer
- Create workflow maps
- Use Process Tracker
- Use Process Administrator
- Use Process Configuration Console
- Use an IBM Content Navigator desktop
- Use Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
Show Schedule for: