C120001G - Introduction to the IBM Cloud Developer Role
Welcome to the Introduction to the IBM Cloud Developer Professional Role course. This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge that is required to begin a career as an IBM professional cloud developer, and successfully earn the IBM Cloud Developer Professional role certification.
You'll learn what an IBM Cloud Cloud Developer Professional does and look at the types of activities you might perform in a typical day. You will also review the IBM Cloud curriculum learning path, the course details, and outcomes.
After completing, you will be able to:
- Describe the IBM Cloud Developer job role
- Discuss the curriculum path
- Explain the expected course outcomes
This course is intended for learners who are pursuing professional-level developer certification on IBM Cloud.
- Welcome and Course Navigation
- Curriculum Overview
- IBM Cloud Developer Professional Overview
- IBM Cloud Solution Advisor Associate Learning Path
- Recommended skills: Experience using the technologies such as Java, Python, Node, Maven, NPM, Git, Docker and Kubernetes