9D81G - IBM Universal Access for Developers (Responsive Web Application)
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of IBM Universal Access
- Outline the features of the IBM Universal Access Responsive Web Application
- Install the IBM Universal Access Responsive Web Application
- Customize and extend the starter web application
- Mock REST APIs using the Mock Server
- Implement state management using Redux
- Describe how the web app fetches configuration and server data from the SPM serve
- Describe the approach for handling and reporting exceptions
- Describe the support for creating localized applications
- Outline the security features of the web app
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM Curam implementation projects that customize and extend the UA Responsive Web Application. This course is also useful for testers and support staff who will work with the UA Responsive Web Application.
- Overview of IBM Universal Access
- Customizing the starter application
- Integrating with the Curam SPM server
- Localization, security, and deployment
Learners must complete the following courses before taking this course:
- IBM SPM Design System for Designers (9D79G)
- IBM SPM Design System for Developers (9D80G)
In addition, learners must have some experience of using the following technologies
- JSX and React
This course is not associated with any Certification.