9D77G - IBM Cúram SPM Development Environment 7.X: Expert Arena
This Expert Arena (remote lab) provides you with on-demand access to the IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) application development environment (ADE).
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Using this environment, learners will be able to do the following:
- Try out features of the Curam SPM ADE to create simple end-to-end solutions using the Course Workshop.
- Create solutions for exercises from the IBM Curam SPM for Developers courses.
- Customize out-of-the-box applications compliantly using the standard Curam SPM development installation.
- Perform gap analysis within Curam SPM to determine the changes required for customizations.
- Prepare for IBM Curam SPM V7.X, Application Development certification.
This Expert Arena is aimed at developers and technical architects. It is particularly useful for those preparing for IBM Curam V7.X, Application Development certification, or for anyone who wants to try out the development features of Curam SPM 7.X.
The environment includes the following components:
- IBM Curam SPM Platform, which includes the ADE
- IBM Curam SPM application modules
- The lightweight Course Workshop environment
- Standard third-party tools, including H2 as the development database and Eclipse as the integrated development environment (IDE).
Learners should have completed IBM Curam SPM technical training:
- IBM Curam SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G) and IBM Curam SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Curam SPM developer courses.
This course is not associated with any Certification.