9D61G - IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers (Application Integration) 6.0.5
This course provides students with a technical understanding of integrating CER with IBM Curam SPM applications.
Fundamentals of IBM Curam Express Rules for Developers (Application Integration) 6.0.5 describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE). This course describes how to integrate CER rules with IBM Curam Applications and covers the following topics: rules for Triage, Screening, and Intake; Dynamic Evidence; rules for Eligibility and Entitlement; rules for other applications; customizing rules and evidence.
During the course, students will develop rules and evidence for a simple product.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Configure rule sets for the following IBM Curam SPM applications:
- Triage, Screening, and Intake
- Dynamic Evidence
- Eligibility and Entitlement (Determination and Explanation)
- Other applications
- Use the Dynamic Evidence Editor to define evidence types.
- Outline the approach to customize Application rule sets and evidence types.
- Access and interpret product guides for integrating CER rules into IBM Curam SPM Applications.
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
- How CER rules integrate with IBM Curam SPM products
- How to build dynamic products and Dynamic Evidence Types
- How to customize Application rule sets and evidence types.
Fundamentals of IBM Curam Express Rules for Developers (Application Integration) 6.0.5. (9D60G)
This course is not associated with any Certification.