9D60G - IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
The course describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE) and covers the following topics: the CER editor; defining rule elements; CER development approach; testing and debugging CER rules; Timelines, and advanced CER features.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using CER features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Select IBM Curam Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic.
- Use Developer and Administrator tools to configure, test, and debug rule sets.
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules.
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
- How to use CER rule elements to implement rule logic.
- How to configure, test, and debug CER rules using Developer and Administrator tools.
You should have completed IBM Curam technical fundamentals training:
- IBM Curam SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G) and
- IBM Curam SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Curam developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Curam application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
This course is not associated with any Certification.