9D54G - IBM Cúram Universal Access for Developers 6.x
This four-day course provides you with a technical understanding of IBM Curam Universal Access configuration and customization.
IBM Curam Universal Access enables citizens to determine suitable services and programs, apply for programs, and manage their interactions with agencies via citizen accounts. This course describes how to configure and customize IBM Curam Universal Access features for agencies.
During the course, you will design and implement a simple end-to-end application that allows citizens to perform Triage, Screening, multi-program application, and submit Life Events.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Use IBM Curam Universal Access client features
- Configure Triage and Screening
- Configure multi-program Application and Intake
- Map application data to entities and PDF forms
- Configure Citizen Account
- Configure Life Events
- Configure Motivations
- Configure the look and feel of IBM Curam Universal Access
- Outline the security features of IBM Curam Universal Access
- Customize IBM Curam Universal Access features and provided artifacts compliantly
- Troubleshoot configuration issues.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
- How to configure IBM Curam Universal Access features
- How to customize IBM Curam Universal Access features and provided artifacts
- How to troubleshooting applications based on IBM Curam Universal Access
You should have completed the following courses:
- IBM Curam Express Rules (CER)
- IBM Curam Express Rules for Developers 6.0.5 (9D51G) or
The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D51G:
- IBM Curam Express Rules for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 (9D60G)
- IBM Curam Express Rules for Developers (Application Integration) 6.0.5 (9D61G) or
- Any previous version of the IBM Curam Express Rules course
- IBM Curam Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG)
- IBM Curam Intelligent Evidence Gathering for Developers 6.x (9D55G)
This course is not associated with any Certification.