9D51G - IBM Curam Express Rules for Developers 6.0.5
This course provides students with a technical understanding of developing IBM care Express Rules (CER) and integrating CER with IBM care SPM applications.
The first part of the course describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE) and covers the following topics: the CER editor; defining rule elements; CER development approach; testing and debugging CER rules; Timelines, and advanced CER features. The second part of the course describes how to integrate CER rules with IBM care Applications and covers the following topics: rules for Triage, Screening, and Intake; Dynamic Evidence; rules for Eligibility and Entitlement; rules for other applications; customizing rules and evidence.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using CER features. They will also integrate CER rules into IBM care applications.
- Select IBM care Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic.
- Use Developer and Administrator tools to configure, test, and debug rule sets.
- Use the Dynamic Evidence Editor to define evidence types.
- Configure rule sets for the following IBM care SPM Applications:
- Triage, Screening, and Intake
- Dynamic Evidence
- Eligibility and Entitlement (Determination and Explanation)
- Other applications
- Outline the approach to customize Application rule sets and evidence types.
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules.
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
- The functions and features of IBM care Express Rules (CER).
- How to use CER rule elements to implement rule logic.
- How to configure, test, and debug CER rules using Developer and Administrator tools.
- How CER rules integrate with IBM care SPM products.
- How to build dynamic products and Dynamic Evidence types.
You should have completed IBM care technical fundamentals training:
- IBM care SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G), and
- IBM care SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM care developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM& care application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
This course is not associated with any Certification.