6F91G - IBM Sterling Order Management Configuring Participant Modeling, Process Modeling, and User Security v9.5
This course provides students with an understanding of the configurations required to map participants in a supply chain to the corresponding roles in Sterling Order Management. The course also teaches students the process of setting up the Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation business process workflow. This course is primarily designed for developers and implementers. This course begins with an overview of Sterling Order Management and the business models it supports. The course then describes how to define participants and create organizations and users. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, students will learn about topics such as how to assign attributes to the different roles defined in Sterling Order Management and configure user access policies. The course also covers Process Modeling features, including how to set up a business process workflow for an organization. Students are then introduced to statuses, conditions, transactions and other components of a process type pipeline. The course then describes how to create a process type of pipeline.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Map the participant details to their appropriate roles using the Application Platform.
- Create users and configure user security features using the Application Platform.
- Describe Process Modeling.
Create the following components:
- Statuses, Conditions, and Services
- Events and Event Handlers
- Actions and Transactions
- Create pipelines and pipeline determination rules.
This course is designed to train developers and implementers.
Unit 1: Overview of Applications Manager
- Exercise 1.1: Navigate to Application Platform
Unit 2: Configuring Organizations
- Lesson 2.1: Defining Participants and Roles
- Lesson 2.2: Creating Organizations
- Exercise 2.2.1: Create Child Organizations and Department
- Lesson 2.3: Assigning Attributes to Roles
Unit 3: Creating Users and Configuring Access Policies
- Lesson 3.1: Prerequisites for User Creation
- Exercise 3.1.1: Create a User Group and Team
- Lesson 3.2: Configuring Users and Access Policies
- Exercise 3.2.1: Create a User
Unit 4: Case Study
Unit 5: Overview of Process Modeling
- Lesson 5.1: Overview of Process Modeling
Unit 6: Configuration Basics
- Lesson 6.1: Statuses and Conditions
- Exercise 6.1.1: Create a Status and Condition
- Lesson 6.2: Services, Events, Actions, and Transactions
- Exercise 6.2.1: Create an Action and Service
- Exercise 6.2.2: Configure Drop-Ship Fulfillment
- Lesson 6.3: Pipeline Creation and Determination
- Exercise 6.3.1: Create an Order, Pipeline, and Pipeline Determination Rule Course Wrap Up
Before taking this course, students should have completed:
- 6W856 - Supply Chain Concepts (Web-based course) (6W856)
- 6F19G - Introduction to Sterling Order Management (Web-based course) (6F19G)
This course is not associated with any Certification.