2Z930G - InfoSphere MDM Physical Domains v11.4
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the Data Domains for the InfoSphere Master Data Management Physical Module. This course takes a comprehensive look at the three core data domains of InfoSphere MDM: Party, Account, and Product. For each of the domains spanned by InfoSphere MDM, participants will be exposed to the data model, services, and rules associated with the main entities of that domain. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities so that the participants can apply the knowledge that they learn after course conclusion.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Understand the Party Domain and the main Party Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Product Domain and the main Product Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Account Domain and the main Account Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the documentation available for the InfoSphere MDM Data Model and Services
This basic course is designed for Infrastructure Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist, Technical Specialist, Product Consultants, Support Engineers, Technical Sales and Marketing Personnel, Sales and Marketing Personnel, Project Managers, and System.
Chapter 1: How InfoSphere MDM Works
- Unit 1: InfoSphere MDM Data Entities
- Unit 2: InfoSphere MDM Business Services
- Unit 3: The Request/Response Framework
Chapter 2: Party Domain
- Unit 1: Core Party Entities
- Unit 2: Location
- Unit 3: Party Identification
- Unit 4: Relationships
- Unit 5: Know You Client
- Unit 7: Suspect Duplicate Processing
Chapter 3: Product Domain
- Unit 1: Core Product Entities
- Unit 2: Product Type Hierarchy
- Unit 3: Product Dynamic Attributes
- Unit 4: Product Structures and Relationships
- Unit 5: Product Category Hierarchy
Chapter 4: Account Domain
- Unit 1: Core Account Entities
- Unit 2: Managed Accounts
- Unit 3: Value Packages
Chapter 5: Common Domain
- Unit 1: Terms and Conditions
- Unit 2: Specifications
- Unit 3: Maintenance Services
- Chapter 1: How MDM Server Works
- Chapter 2: Party Domains Units 1-6
- Chapter 2: Party Domains Units 7
- Chapter 3: Product Domain
- Chapter 4: Account Domain
- Chapter 5: Common Domain
You should have attended:
- Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management V11.3 - WBT (1Z801G) OR have equivalent high-level understanding of InfoSphere MDM.
You should also be able to:
- Have a high-level understanding of XML and be able to make simple modifications to XML documents.
- Discuss basic relational database concepts and objects such as tables.