2M700G - IBM BigIntegrate for Data Engineers v184.108.40.206
This course teaches data engineers how to run DataStage jobs in a Hadoop environment. You will run jobs in traditional and YARN mode, access HDFS files and Hive tables using different file formats and connector stages.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Please refer to course overview
This course is intended for Analysts and Contributors.
- Introductions to BigData and BigQuality
- YARN for dynamic DataStage job allocation
- Tracing and debugging in YARN mode
- Using log files
- Understanding configuration parameters
- Accessing Hadoop data using WebHDFS and HttpFS and using various connector stages
Knowledge of OLAP fundamentals is recommended