1W720G - IBM Integrated Analytics System (IIAS) for Data Engineers v1.0
This course teaches data engineers how to build a robust, fault-tolerant data pipeline that cleans, transforms, and aggregates unorganized and messy data into databases or data sources for IBM Integrated Analytics System.
This course is designed to give the participant an overview of the IBM Integrated Analytics System architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the SQL and data engineering best practices.
Please refer to course overview
Data engineers, Business Intelligence developers and other data professionals who prepare the infrastructure to be analyzed by designing, building, and integrating data from various resources.
- IIAS architecture and ecosystem
- DSM and the IIAS Console
- User Interfaces for loading data
- Databases, Tables, and Schemas
- Data Ecosystem
- Data Loading and Unloading
- A working knowledge of UNIX or Linux
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with VI editing
- Basic SQL