1R029G - IBM Cognos ICM: Building Reports v8.1
IBM ICM: Build Reports (v8.1) is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using ICM to enhance, customize, and manage professional reports. Attendees will participate in interactive Demos and Workshops that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use the product.
- Please refer to the course overview for description information.
Who Should Attend
- This intermediate course is for Report Author.
- Overview of IBM ICM
- Sample Outdoors Company Model Overview
- Overview of ICM Reports
- Creating Presenter Report Templates
- Displaying Data in Columns and Rows
- Filtering Presenter Report Data
- Using Process Lists to Test Presenter Reports
- Displaying Single Values
- Linking Presenter Reports
- Adding Computed Columns and Rows
- Using Row Form Sources and Editable Data Grids
- Using Workflow Manager
- Displaying Charts and Gauges
- Using Maps
- Using Web Forms
- Using Tailored Reports and Compensation Plans
- Enabling Reports for Access in the Web Client
- There are no prerequisites for this course.