HCIA-DATACOM - HCIA Datacom
HCIA-Datacom V1.0 includes the following contents: Routing and switching principles, basic WLAN principles, basic knowledge of network security, basic knowledge of network management and O&M, and basic knowledge of SDN and programming automation.
After completing the training, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition of data communication and the capability model of data communication engineers.
- Understand the network reference model and the entire data communication process.
- Be familiar with the VRP system and be able to perform basic operations.
- Understand IPv4 address protocol and related concepts
- Understand the forwarding principles of Layer 3 devices such as routers and Layer 3 switches.
- Understand the concept of routing and use static route or OSPF to build a Layer 3 network.
- Understand basic Ethernet concepts and describe the functions and working principles of Layer 2 switching devices.
- Be familiar with common Ethernet protocols, such as VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, link aggregation and stacking.
- Configure ACLs and AAA to provide basic security solutions for the network.
- Be familiar with the NAT protocol and master the NAT configuration in different scenarios.
- Master the configuration of common services on enterprise networks, such as DHCP, FTP and Telnet.
- Understand basic WLAN concepts and complete basic configurations of small or medium-sized WLAN networks.
- Understand basic WAN concepts and WAN solutions such as MPLS and SR.
- Have general knowledge of basic concepts of enterprise network management.
- Be familiar with traditional network management and SDN-based network management solutions.
- Have a good command of IPv6 protocols and be able to build small-scale IPv6 networks.
- Have a good command of the campus network construction process. Be able to independently construct small-sized campus networks.
- Understand the basic concepts of SDN and programming automation and master the basics of Python.
- Career progression to Data Communication Engineers
- Interested learners who wish to obtain the HCIA-Datacom Certification
- Familiar with PC operation
- Basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge