GCPDE - Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform
Get hands-on experience with designing and building data processing systems on Google Cloud. This course uses lectures, demos, and hand-on labs to show you how to design data processing systems, build end-to-end data pipelines, analyze data, and implement machine learning. This course covers structured, unstructured, and streaming data.
- Design and build data processing systems on Google Cloud Platform.
- Leverage unstructured data using Spark and ML APIs on Cloud Dataproc.
- Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow.
- Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery.
- Train, evaluate and predict using machine learning models using TensorFlow and Cloud ML.
- Enable instant insights from streaming data
This class is intended for experienced developers who are responsible for managing big data transformations including:
- Extracting, loading, transforming, cleaning, and validating data.
- Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing.
- Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models.
- Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
To get the most of out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Fundamentals- Big Data and Machine Learning course OR have equivalent experience.
- Basic proficiency with common query language such as SQL Experience with data modeling, extract, transform, load activities.
- Developing applications using a common programming language such as Python Familiarity with basic statistics
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: