In this three-day course, you will learn how to leverage the powerful and diverse capabilities of FortiNAC, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response.
In interactive labs, you will explore the administrative tasks necessary to achieve network visibility, control, and automated threat response. These fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement network visibility and security automation.
After completing this course, candidates should be able to:
- Configure a FortiNAC system to achieve network visibility
- Leverage the control capabilities for network access and automated policy enforcement
- Integrate FortiNAC into the Security Fabric
- Combine the visibility and control features with security device integrations to automate threat responses to security risks
- Network and security administrators, managers, and other IT staff that will use FortiNAC should attend this course.
- Getting Started with FortiNAC
- Achieving Network Visibility
- Identification and Classification of Rogues
- Visibility, Logging, and Reports
- Logical Networks, Security Fabric, and Firewall Tags
- State-Based Control
- Security Policies
- Guest and Contractor Management
- Integration Suite
- Security Automation
- Knowledge of networking concepts and terms
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure configurations
- This course prepares you for the FortiNAC Specialist exam.
- The FortiNAC Specialist exam counts toward one of the four NSE 6 specializations required to get the NSE 6 certification.