FT-FCT - FortiClient EMS Training
In this 1-day course, you will learn how to use the FortiClient feature and provision FortiClient using the FortiClient EMS.
In interactive labs, you will explore the FortiClient installation and features. You will also explore EMS components, database management, operation modes, how to deploy FortiClient, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement and manage endpoint security and the Security Fabric.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Identify when and why you need endpoint security
- Understand FortiClient installation
- Identify FortiClient features and settings
- Understand and configure FortiClient XML settings
- Understand the purpose of FortiClient EMS and identify FortiClient EMS components
- Understand FortiClient EMS administration and database management
- Provision and deploy FortiClient using FortiClient EMS
- Understand deployment methods and types
- Understand and configure endpoint policy and endpoint profiles
- Configure endpoint profile references
- Understand deployment packages and FortiClient installers
- Create and apply telemetry gateway lists
- Understand compliance verification rules and manage tags
- Diagnostic tools and troubleshooting of FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
- Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, and administration of FortiClient endpoints used to secure their organizations' devices should attend this course.
- Participants should have a thorough understanding of endpoint solutions.
- Introduction to FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
- FortiClient Enterprise Management System (EMS)
- FortiClient Deployment and Provisioning Using FortiClient EMS
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of endpoint protection solutions and their management.
- This course is intended to help participants prepare for the FortiClient Specialist exam.
- NSE 5 Network Security Analyst certification requires passing at least two NSE 5 Specialist exams.