Module 1: Introduction: Anatomy of an Attack
- What is Security, Vulnerabilities & O-Days
- Attack life Cycle & How much a hacker makes by selling your passwords and data?
- Different Attack Vectors, Threats Vs. Risks, Exploit Basics
- Why Perimeter defenses are failing?
- Why Anti-Virus is not enough?
Module 2: Latest Attack Trends: 100% Live Hacking Demo
- Mobile Malwares
- Web Attacks
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- Advanced Persistent Threat
- Identity Theft
Module 3: Social Engineering Attacks : 100% Live Hacking Demo
- Drive by Download Attack with Java
- USB / File attachment Attacks
- Phone Call & Sweet Talking
- Facebook and social Media based attacks
- Best Practices for Safer Social Media Usage for Adults and Kids
Module 4: Password Management & Privacy
- What is strong Password ? Why password must be changed at least once in 90 days?
- Why u should not use same password in more than 1 web application?
- Best Practices for Password Management & Privacy
Module 5: Email & Messaging Security
- Email Spoofing
- Disposable Emails
- WhatsApp, Telegram and similar Messaging Systems security
- Best Practices for Email Security
- Best Practices for Messaging Software
Module 6: Wireless Attacks: 100% Live Hacking Demo
- Why Public Wifi and Free hotspots are dangerous?
- Sniffing and MiTM attacks on Wifi
- How to secure office and house Wifi
Module 7: Mobile Security
- Jail Breaking & Rooting : Why its disaster?
- Do you need Antivirus on a Mobile device?
- How hackers hack your phone and control it?
- Security best practices for Mobile