SVPN - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0
The Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) v1.0 certification & training course teaches you how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences you will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
This course will prepare you for the 300-730 Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) exam.
- Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls.
- Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls.
- Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options.
- Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls.
- Network security engineer
- CCNP Security candidate
- Channel Partner
- Introducing VPN Technology Fundamentals
- Implementing Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Implement Cisco IOS Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN Solutions Implementing Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Implementing Clientless VPNs
- Explore IPsec Technologies
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI) VPN Implement and Verify Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Troubleshoot DMVPN
- Implement and Verify FlexVPN with Smart Defaults
- Implement and Verify Point-to-Point FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Hub and Spoke FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Spoke-to-Spoke FlexVPN
- Troubleshoot Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify AnyConnect Transport Layer Security (TLS) VPN on ASA
- Implement and Verify Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) on AnyConnect VPN
- Implement and Verify Clientless VPN on ASA
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
After you pass 300-730 SVPN exam, you earn the Cisco® Certified Specialist - Network Security VPN Implementation and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for this professional-level certification: