SSVPNB10 - Site to Site VPN Basics 10
The participants will get a better understanding of how Site to Site VPN works and secure the modern-day enterprise ecosystem.
In this course you will be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of VPN and Cryptography.
- Gain insight of how to configure Site to Site VPN.
Security Engineers, Field Engineers, Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Security solutions architects. etc.
1. Fundamentals of VPN technologies and Cryptography
2. Deploying Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Roles of VPN in Network Security
- VPNs and Cryptography
- Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPSec VPNs on Cisco ASA
- Configuring Site-to-Site VPN
Basic understanding in Routing & Switching and knowledge on Security portfolio.
This course is not associated with any Certification.