IBE6K - Implementing Cisco Business Edition 6000 Release 12.5
This 2 days training shall explore the latest Cisco Business Edition 6000 v12.5 solution for voice, video, presence availability and contact center agent capabilities. The course will also provide participants an insight of the Cisco’s vision of its first on premises and cloud services integration release. These features are integrated as an all-in-one system using VMware server virtualization technology. From there they will step through the integration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager with Cisco IM & Presence, Expressway Series, Prime Collaboration Provisioning, Contact Center Express using Finesse and Prime License Manager. The hands-on lab includes all the needed information to setup a BE6K solution up from scratch to a fully functional and working system. Added to that this course is incorporate with Cisco Black Belt program (Collaboration support BE4K6K7K - stage 2).
- Understand Business Edition 6000 solution offering and market positioning in the sub 1000 user segment.
- Describe key virtualized collaboration applications: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), IM & Presence (Presence), Video (Expressway-C and E), Contact Center (UCCX)12.5 and what’s new in version 12.5.
Advanced UC, CAS (Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization) and ECS (Express Collaboration Specialization) channel partners.
- Overview and Understanding Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Collaboration
- Overview of Collaboration System Release 12.5 Features
- Overview of Collaboration Flex Plan
- Understanding the deployment environment for a Cisco BE 6000
- System Requirements
- Microsoft LDAP and CUCM initial configuration
- Experience User Self Provisioning and Self Care
- Deploying and Integrating Cisco IM & Presence Server for Jabber
- Deploying and Configuring Cisco Expressway-C and E for Cisco Collaboration Edge Architecture
- Configuration and Integration of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Server
- Configuring Cisco Finesse for Supervisor and Agents for Contact Center Express
- Administering Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communication Manager and Integration with LDAP
- Verifying the Integration of CUCM with CM IM & Presence
- Jabber Login
- Photo integration using Web Server and URI substitution
- Setting Up UCCX Administration
- Provisioning UCCX
- Logging in to the Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop
- Configuring Basic Automatic Call Distribution
- Using Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop
- Self-Provisioning and Self Care Using CUCM
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning Installation and Configuration
- Adding Endpoints [CPCP]
- User Management [CPCP]
- Expressway-C Setup
- Expressway-E Setup
Delegates should have attended and passed the following courses, or have the equivalent experience in order to fully benefit from this course.
In order to take up this course as Black Belt program, partners need to complete Collaboration support BE4K6K7K - stage 1
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and Cisco telephony experience.
- Experience in implementing and operating Cisco Unified Communication Manager.