ENCWE - Enterprise Network Core and WAN v1.0
Enterprise Network Core and WAN Essentials (ENCWE) v1.0 is designed to assure that Cisco and partner system engineers (SE) can provide technical pre-sales engineering services to customers, including presenting, implementing, and demonstrating rich Cisco application experiences solutions such as Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Cloud Connector, TrustSec, and Wide Area Application Services (WAAS).
- Recognize current Cisco Enterprise IP WAN technologies including architecture and topologies, various IP VPN options, primary services that are deployed, and role of managed WANs.
- Describe technical overview of Intelligent WAN (IWAN) solution architecture, benefits and key components, and its management.
- Present, implement, and demonstrate the features that comprise an IWAN deployment. Describe IWAN deployment in relation to Cisco Prime Infrastructure, implementing Transport Independent Design, leveraging Application Visibility and Control (AVC) to optimize dynamic applications, Implementing Intelligent Path Control with PfR, adding Hierarchical Quality of Service (HQoS) for application control, and IPv6 considerations.
- Discuss, and present, Cisco WAAS value proposition, its solution and platform offerings, deployment models and various sizing factors as well as IWAN solution and WAAS deployment considerations.
- Implement components of Intelligent WAN securely.
- Present, implement and demonstrate the features of UCS-E, Cloud Connectors as well as Enterprise Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE).
- Summarize main objectives of IWAN solution objectives, discuss the course agenda, review competitive offerings and understand next steps for achieving sales goals.
- Module 1: Enterprise IP WAN Technologies
- Module 2: Cisco Intelligent WAN
- Module 3: Cisco IWAN Deployment
- Module 4: Cisco IWAN Optimization Solution
- Module 5: Cisco IWAN Secure Connectivity
- Module 6: Trends in Branch-Office Implementations
- Module 7: Practice Exercise