DUCCE - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v2.0
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by training partners. The course allows learners to deploy the Unified CCE v10.0 solution including installation, deploying HA and using troubleshooting tools to identify issues with inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This course is intended for those installing the Unified CCE solution, or those providing Level 3 solution support. This course also serves as a foundation for the two corresponding UCCE Administration courses, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only. A separate course exists for advanced scripting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- These are the ones listed in the Objectives Table I put together:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Use the available UCCE tools to complete a basic UCCE system installation.
- Discuss the installation and configuration steps required to support agent functionality in a UCCE deployment.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution.
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
Module 2: Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- Lesson 1-1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 1-2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 1-3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 1-4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 3: Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lesson 2-1: UCCE Protocols and Call Flows
- Lesson 2-2: Using Domain Manager
- Lesson 2-3: Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
- Lesson 2-4: Central Controller Installation
- Lesson 2-5: Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
- Lesson 2-6: Configuring ICM for CVP
- Lesson 2-7: Configuring CVP for UCCE
- Lesson 2-8: UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking Considerations
- Lesson 2-9: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
Module 4: Installing and Configuring CCE VXML Solution
- Lesson 3-1: Configure UCM to Support UCCE
- Lesson 3-2: Installing UCCE CTI Software
- Lesson 3-3: UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
- Lesson 3-4: Enabling Transfers and RONA
Module 5: Installing CCE Outbound Option
- Lesson 4-1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 4-2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Lesson 4-3: Exploring Courtesy Callback
Module 6: Supporting CCE
- Lesson 5-1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 5-2: Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 5-3: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Lesson 6-1: ICM Processes
- Lesson 6-2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 6-3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 6-4: Service Assurance
- Lab 1-1: Overview of the UCCE Lab Environment
- Lab 1-2: Explore Voice Gateway
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 2-2: Install ICM Central Controller and Admin Data Server/HDS
- Lab 2-3: Configure/Install PG for CVP and UCM
- Lab 2-4: Install, Configure and License CVP Components
- Lab 2-5: Configure IOS Voice Gateway for CVP
- Lab 2-6: Configure ICM for CVP Scripting
- Lab 2-7: Prepare a simple CVP Test Script
- Lab 2-8: Use ICM Tools to Observe Script Progress
- Lab 3-1: ICM Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 3-2: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTI Components
- Lab 3-4: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 3-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy
- Lab 4-1: Configure Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 5-1: Install and Configure Cisco Outbound Option – SIP
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Instructor Break/Fix Lab
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment.
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Voice / UC
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist