DDCMS15 - Deep Dive Cisco Meeting Server v1.5
The DDCMS course is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy aligned content It belongs to Black Belt - Collaboration On-Prem Solutions Deployment Stage 2.This 3-days workshop provides an in depth understanding of Cisco Meeting Server solution. Participants will have opportunity to understand how Cisco meeting server address needs of modern work space with its features. Cisco Meeting Server helps ensure that everyone gets a consistent, familiar meeting experience, whether they’re joining a meeting using Cisco or third-party video endpoints, a Cisco Jabber client, Cisco Meeting App (native or via a Web RTC-compatible browser),or Skype for Business.
- To learn about inter operability of Cisco Meeting Server with other Collaboration products.
- To learn about High Availability and load-balancing capability of Cisco Meeting server.
- To learn about web RTC proxy support in Cisco Expressway for Cisco Meeting Server clients.
- To learn about using CMS for Monitoring and Management.
- To learn how to troubleshoot common issues with CMS.
This training is recommended for Collaboration engineers, systems engineers, architects and Design solution experts.
1. An Introduction - Cisco Meeting Server
2. CMS Basic Configuration
3. CMS Services
4. CMS API Feature
- Web Admin
- Call Bridge
- Web Bridge
5. CMS Clients
6. Integrating CMS and TMS
7. Unified CM Ad-hoc Escalation with CMS
8. CMS Database-Call bridge Clustering
9. Load Balancing across Meeting Servers with Call Bridge Groups
10. CMS as Meeting Recorder Server
11. WebRTC Proxy over Expressway
12. Cisco Meeting Management
13. Monitoring SMP/PMP Licenses
14. Troubleshooting issues with CMS
Attendees focused on lab will need basic knowledge in Cisco Collaboration technology preferably at CCNA and/or CCNP working knowledge and experience.
This course is not associated with any Certification.