DCIHX - Implementing Cisco HyperFlex 1.2
The DCIHX course is part of Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Content. It belongs to the stage: Black Belt HyperFlex Deployment Stage-2.The Implementing Cisco HyperFlex (DCIHX) v1.2 certification & training course shows you how to deploy and use the Cisco® HyperFlex™ data platform to support multicloud workloads. You will become familiar with HyperFlex components and learn how to install, design, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco HyperFlex to support highly scalable and resilient multicloud implementations. You will also gain hands-on experience focused on installation, management, maintenance, and native replication, and you will explore cluster technologies as well as Cisco Intersight.™
This class will help you use Cisco HyperFlex to
- Enable multicloud IT with an adaptive platform that powers any application anywhere with the simplicity of hyper converged infrastructure
- Gain hands-on experience using Cisco HyperFlex
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe hyper convergence, Cisco HyperFlex, and the components of Cisco HyperFlex.
- Explain the Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) and what makes it valuable to business.
- Describe how Cisco HyperFlex Data Platform (HXDP) works.
- Describe the physical components of Cisco HyperFlex.
- Install and expand Regular vSphere Cisco HyperFlex.
- Manage your Cisco HyperFlex VMware ESXi-based cluster.
- Describe how to maintain Cisco HyperFlex. Design a Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Protect the data on your Cisco HyperFlex cluster using replication and data at rest encryption.
- Describe a stretched cluster and how is it different from a standard cluster.
- Describe a HyperV-based cluster and how is it different from an ESXi-based cluster.
- Design a multicloud datacenter with Cisco HyperFlex.
- Describe an Edge cluster and how is it different from a standard cluster.
- Perform basic troubleshooting tasks and explain Cisco Intersight.
- Explain Cisco HyperFlex releases beyond 4.0(1a).
- Data center engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Introducing Hyperconvergence and Cisco HyperFlex.
- Describing Cisco UCS: The Foundation of Cisco HyperFlex.
- Describing Cisco HyperFlex Software Components.
- Describing Cisco HyperFlex Hardware Components.
- Managing Cisco HyperFlex in vSphere Environment.
- Maintaining Cisco HyperFlex.
- Designing Cisco HyperFlex.
- Protecting Your Data. Introducing Stretched Cluster.
- Introducing HyperV-Based Standard Cluster.
- Designing Multicloud Data Center with Cisco HyperFlex.
- Introducing EDGE Cluster.
- Troubleshooting Cisco HyperFlex.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
Recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCNA®–level knowledge about data center architecture and products technologies (network, compute, storage network)
- Familiarity with VMware vCenter and ESXi
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server 2016 and Hyper-V
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) 6.x
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) 6.x
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) 6.x