PWEP - Profitable Websites and Ecommerce Portals
This digital workshop is essential for any business who seeks to optimize your digital presence and gain maximum online revenue opportunities. The workshop will introduce you to fundamental key digital marketing specialisms such as Paid Per Click (PPC) marketing and Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and social media marketing
The program is developed in collaboration with the industry and consultation from digital industry experts(Global Industry Advisory Council) to design and develop standards that define the digital e-commerce skills and capabilities required of today’s professionals. The program deliver best current practice, theory and applied skills in digital, and are recognized and respected across all industry sectors.
Attending the workshop, will ensure you have the essential skills and knowledge needed to excel as a digital e-commerce specialist. Through a series of comprehensive, structured modules you will know how to integrate key digital e-commerce tactics and practices into your digital marketing techniques and measure and iterate the success of your overall digital marketing plans.
This course is provided in partnership with Sapience Consulting Pte. Ltd
- Create a digital marketing plan to optimize your business on the web
- Use suitable social media channels to grow and engage an audience
- Increase your website’s visibility and conversion through Search Engine
- Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising and SEO techniques
This course is catered for senior management, marketing managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, IT managers, marketing executives who need to develop or implement an online digital conversion strategy for their organization, anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy For Websites
- Optimize Your Websites / E-commerce Portals
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) Using Google Ads
A background in a related discipline is not required; the aim of the course is to enable you to learn everything you need to know at of how to make your website and e-commerce site achieves your organization’s ROIs. The only prerequisite is that you have an interest in digital marketing to optimize the performance of your websites.
A certificate of completion will be awarded to learners who have completed the course.
Show Schedule for: