ISO20000PT - ISO20000 Practitioner
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT service management. It defines the requirements for and provides details of the IT SMS needed to deliver managed services of an acceptable quality, together with guidance on how to demonstrate conformity with the standard. This course is a three-day classroom training relevant for professionals who are involved in establishing the IT SMS. This course is designed for IT professionals, consultants who play a role in the ISO/IEC 20000 implementation or in providing support around ISO/IEC 20000 certification. Practical examples and case studies are used to guide you through the implementation route and prepare you to conduct a ISO/IEC 20000 assessment or audit. At the end of the three-day classroom training the APMG certification exam can be taken. This training does not cover audit techniques or the issues involved in preparing an organization for an audit.
On completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
- Define your path towards implementation of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Define the relationships between the different Service Management processes from an implementation perspective.
- Understand the role change imposes on an organization and how to deal with this from a ISO/IEC 20000 implementation perspective.
- Understand what is required for ISO/IEC 20000 Audit.
This course aims at those IT Consultants, IT Service Providers and IT Managers who involved in the implementation of ISO20000
- Introduction to and background of ISO/IEC 20000.
- The certification scheme.
- ISO/IEC 20000 overview: terminology, process, and objectives.
- ISO/IEC 20000. Part 1 in detail.
- ISO/IEC 20000. Part 2 in detail.
- The use and application of ISO/IEC 20000.
- The implementation of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Preparing for a formal audit.
- Typical toolsets in use.
- ISO/IEC 20000 scoping and eligibility.
Candidate must hold either the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation or the ITIL Foundations certificate. There are no pre—course reading materials needed for this course although candidates are encouraged to have the ISO/IECZOOOO standards available and also be familiar With the standards.
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be recognized as Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner under the APMG certification scheme.
Show Schedule for: