CDMSSP - Certified Digital Marketing Specialist - Strategy & Planning
The Specialist Certificate in Strategy and Planning allows you to gain essential skills and specialized knowledge needed to excel as a digital strategy and planning professional. Effective strategy and planning are foundation stones to digital marketing. A measured and well- considered strategy along with a coherent plan for your organizations can dramatically reduce spend and increase value from your marketing.
The program is designed in collaboration digital industry experts (Global Industry Advisory Council) to design and develop standards that define the digital skills and capabilities required of today’s professionals. The program deliver best current practice, theory and applied skills in digital, and are recognized and respected across all industry sectors.
Gaining a certification as a Certified Digital Marketing Specialist in Strategy and Planning , will ensure you have the essential skills and knowledge needed to excel as a digital strategist. Through a series of comprehensive, structured modules you will know how to to consolidate the essential skills necessary to create well-measured digital strategies that convert.
This course is provided in partnership with Sapience Consulting Pte. Ltd.
- Learn how to develop an effective digital strategy for your organization and gain clear insight into the complexities of planning, strategic management and reporting
- Explore the strengths of traditional methods of communications, as well as realizing that there are limitations. It will teach you how traditional communication is generalized in its approach to customers
- Gain an appreciation on the value, characteristics and suitability of social media platforms and contextualize the digital landscape, including Search Marketing (SEO), Email Marketing, Digital Display Advertising, Mobile Marketing, and Social Media Marketing.
- Learn the fundamental frameworks and understand how cutting-edge Big Data analytics tools and Artificial Intelligence are being used to help businesses succeed.
This course is catered for Senior Management, marketing managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, senior marketing executives who are involved with planning a digital strategy for their organization, or who is likely to be involved in this area in the future and would like a comprehensive understanding of the field
- Introduction to Strategy and Planning
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Social Customer Service
- Budget & Resourcing
- Big Data & Analytics
- Digital Leadership
- Strategy Formulation & Plan
A background in a related discipline is not required the aim of the program is to allow you to learn everything you need to know about strategy and planning within a broader digital marketing spectrum; and to kick start a new and exciting career. You may be a business owner looking to take your online marketing to the next level or you may be someone looking for a change of career.
The only prerequisite is that you have in an interest in a digital marketing career.