AWSER-SECURITY - Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
The AWS Certified Security Specialty exam validates technical skills and experience in securing and hardening workloads and architectures on the AWS platform. Attendees with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this 4-hours, certification & training course to learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam.
We will help you prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and mapping them to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how the questions relate to AWS security best practices.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- Individuals who perform a security role
- Minimum of five years of IT security experience, designing and implementing security solution
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads, and security controls for workloads on AWS
- Preparing for the exam
- Incident response
- Logging and monitoring
- Infrastructure Security
- Identity and access management
- Data protection