Module 1: Amazon SageMaker Setup and Navigation
- Launch SageMaker Studio from the AWS Service Catalog.
- Navigate the SageMaker Studio UI.
- Demo 1: SageMaker UI Walkthrough
- Lab 1: Launch SageMaker Studio from AWS Service Catalog
Module 2: Data Processing
- Use Amazon SageMaker Studio to collect, clean, visualize, analyze, and transform data.
- Set up a repeatable process for data processing.
- Use SageMaker to validate that collected data is ML ready.
- Detect bias in collected data and estimate baseline model accuracy.
- Lab 2: Analyze and Prepare Data Using SageMaker Data Wrangler
- Lab 3: Analyze and Prepare Data at Scale Using Amazon EMR
- Lab 4: Data Processing Using SageMaker Processing and the SageMaker Python SDK
- Lab 5: Feature Engineering Using SageMaker Feature Store
Module 3: Model Development
- Use Amazon SageMaker Studio to develop, tune, and evaluate an ML model against business objectives and fairness and explainability best practices.
- Fine-tune ML models using automatic hyperparameter optimization capability.
- Use SageMaker Debugger to surface issues during model development.
- Demo 2: Autopilot
- Lab 6: Track Iterations of Training and Tuning Models Using SageMaker Experiments
- Lab 7: Analyze, Detect, and Set Alerts Using SageMaker Debugger
- Lab 8: Identify Bias Using SageMaker Clarify
Module 4: Deployment and Inference
- Use Model Registry to create a model group; register, view, and manage model versions; modify model approval status; and deploy a model.
- Design and implement a deployment solution that meets inference use case requirements.
- Create, automate, and manage end-to-end ML workflows using Amazon SageMaker Pipelines.
- Lab 9: Inferencing with SageMaker Studio
- Lab 10: Using SageMaker Pipelines and the SageMaker Model Registry with SageMaker Studio
Module 5: Monitoring
- Configure a SageMaker Model Monitor solution to detect issues and initiate alerts for changes in data quality, model quality, bias drift, and feature attribution (explainability) drift.
- Create a monitoring schedule with a predefined interval
- Demo 3: Model Monitoring
Module 6: Managing SageMaker Studio Resources and Updates
- List resources that accrue charges.
- Recall when to shut down instances.
- Explain how to shut down instances, notebooks, terminals, and kernels.
- Understand the process to update SageMaker Studio.