ACT82002 - Alibaba Cloud MaxCompute & DataWorks Deep Dive
Max Compute (formerly ODPS) provides a fast and fully hosting GB/TB/PB-level data warehouse solution. In this course, you will learn how to program on Max Compute, as well as the Max Compute architecture, comparison between Apsara System which Max Compute runs on and Hadoop ecosystem, how to optimize the Max Compute SQL program. You will also get the knowledge of the security mechanism of Max Compute. One-stop Big Data development, data permission management, offline job scheduling, and other features in Data Works will also be included.
- Learn about best practices of data development with SQL and Python
- Performance optimization, Python UDF based on Max Compute and DataWorks
- Hadoop vs Apsara (YARN vs FUXI, HDFS vs Pangu, etc.)
- Get hands-on opportunities of Alibaba Cloud Max Compute and DataWorks
Data Developers, Data analyst, Data scientist, Technical Operator, Solution Design Engineer that are interested in or aim to adopt Alibaba Cloud.
- Common concepts of MaxCompute
- SQL task optimization
- Data development: SQL & Python UDF
- Hands-on: MaxCompute Python UDF
- DataWorks: Best practices for job scheduling
- MaxCompute core functions and features
- Comparison and Best practices
ACP Big Data Certification
Show Schedule for: