ATC-OOAD - Object Oriented Analysis & Design
Delving straight into system development without applying proper analysis and design is similar to building a house without a blueprint. This would mean having to spend more time and resources on reworks and patches later in the development phase in order to solve problems that could have been avoided if appropriate development techniques had been applied.
- Experienced in either OO or non-OO styles of coding.
- System Analysts / Software Engineer
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Project Managers / Project Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Those involved in software development process, typically those who require the use of OO technology
- Developers who are:
- Knowledgeable in any high-level language (e.g. Java, C#, C++, C, COBOL).
- Keen to learn about the basics of modelling in UML - Keen to improve software development within an OO SDLC as a software developer, software development leader or software architect.
- Object Orientation principles
- UML diagramming techniques
- Adopting OOAD for waterfall / iterative / agile / scrum approaches
- Requirements Analysis with Use Cases / user stories
- Identifying objects and responsibilities during Analysis
- Design for Architectural Platforms
- Design for Interface, Abstract Class, Polymorphism and Patterns
- OO Mapping to Implementation Technology
- Case Study
- Preferably some knowledge of any programming languages
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance