ATC-BASIC-SAP-HANA - Basic SAP HANA
Our Sap Hana Training course will help you understand and learn the fundamentals and will also felicitate on training hands-on for the better grasp on the course. Further, we have the highly qualified professionals who will train you about Sap Hana Studio, Modeling, Security features and its various other aspects. This course is designed in such a way that it will make you understand 'why sap Hana is a fundamentally different database engine.
- To help you learn about SAP HANA basics, features, architecture and terminology involved.
- Train Hana Studio Modelers to help you gain expertise in modeling.
- Help you master Sap Hana Interface, client, and connectivity.
- Learn Auto-documentation process and SAP BO Analysis.
- We will help you learn Sap Hana administration activities like managing users, storage and security.
- The course will master you on System Replication, data provisioning, and ABAP Data flow.
- You will learn all the process for configuring, reporting, and monitoring and dashboard creation.
- To provide real-time and complex HANA projects for better understanding.
- The course will help you writing Sap Hana queries and performance tuning.
- SAP Developer & BI consultants
- Data warehouse professionals
- Project Managers
- Data Analytics Professionals along with Database Architectures
- In-Memory Computing
- Evolution of In-Memory computing at SAP
- History of SAP HANA
- HANA compare to BWA
- In-Memory Basics
- HANA Use cases
- Hana Engine Overview
- Different HANA Engine Types
- Row Store
- Column Store
- Persistency Layer
- Business Impact of new architecture
- Backup & Recovery
- Key Concepts in Data Modeling
- Components of HANA data model & Views
- Analytical Views
- Attribute views
- Calculation Views
- Real Time Scenarios
- HANA SQL Intro
- Functions & Expressions
- Trigger Based Replication
- ETL Based Replication
- Log Based Replication
- Intro to BODS 4
- Basic Data service Connection types
- Flat File upload in to HANA
- Creating Users
- Creating Roles
- User Administration
- Connectivity options
- Business Objects BI 4
- Basics of SQL, Database & Data Warehouse
- Knowledge about SAP BW preferred
- Basic understanding of any ERP business process would be an added advantage
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance