ATC-ANMWA - ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
In this 5-day course, the professional web developers will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC application using .NET Framework 4.6 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. This course will also prepare the student for exam 70-486.
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views.
- Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
- Run unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio 2017.
- Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users.
- Implement a consistent look and feel, including corporate branding, across an entire MVC web application.
- Use partial page updates and caching to reduce the network bandwidth used by an application and accelerate responses to user requests.
- Implement a complete membership system in an MVC 5 web application.
- Build an MVC application that resists malicious attacks and persists information about users and preferences.
- Describe how to write a Windows Azure web service and call it from and MVC application.
- Describe what a Web API is and why developers might add a Web API to an application.
- Modify the way browser requests are handled by an MVC application.
- Describe how to package and deploy an ASP.NET MVC 5 web application from a development computer to a web server for staging or production.
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individualbased or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course areinterested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic
- Exploring ASP.NET MVC 5
- Designing ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Models
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Controllers
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Views
- Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Structuring ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Application
- Experience in developing applications by using Visual Studio 2012.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC 5 web applications.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web Forms and Web Pages applications
- Experience in developing applications using the Visual C# language.
- Experience in using Windows Azure to host web sites, services, and databases.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance