UIPATH-BUSINESS - Introduction to RPA for Business v2.0
The Introduction to Robotic Process Automation for Business course is intended to introduce Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to business and finance students. The course assumes no prior knowledge of RPA. It equips the student with skills that will help him identify automation opportunities in an organization. It deep dives into the different stages of automation journey with a focus on the role of a Business Analyst. It further builds on these concepts and explains how to gauge the success of automation implementation in an organization. The last section of the course challenges the students to apply RPA to business skills and come up with new processes that would not have been possible without RPA.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the basics of Robotic Process Automation
- Describe different business models for successful RPA implementation
- Understand and describe the various stages of the automation journey
- Evaluate the success of an automation implementation
- Apply RPA skills for developing new business processes
The course is intended for business and finance students.
- Module 1: Introduction to RPA
- Mini-skill 1: Opening a Browser
- Module 2: Foundational RPA Concepts
- Module 3: Role of a Business Manager in Automation initiatives
- Mini-skill 3: Decision-making
- Module 4: Automation stages and the role of a Business Manager – 1
- Mini-skill 4: Storing an Output
- Module 5: Automation stages and the role of a Business Manager – 2
- Module 6: Evaluating the Automation implementation
- Mini-skill 6: Sending emails
- Module 7/Skill 1: Data to Information Transformation
- Module 8/Skill 2: Omni-source data curation
- Module 9/Skill 3: Multi-source trend tracking
To understand and complete the course successfully, the student must have an understanding of business processes and basic computer knowledge.
Show Schedule for: