The RHCE® Rapid Track Course (RH299) is designed for senior Linux® system administrators who want to validate their competencies by earning the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) credentials. This is a fast-paced review course that combines the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) and System Administration III (RH254) courses—normally 8 days of training—into a single 4-day course. Building on the students' extensive knowledge of command-line-based Linux administration, the course moves very quickly through the intermediate and advanced tasks covered by lab-based knowledge checks and facilitative discussions.
By the end of this course, the senior Linux administrator student will have been exposed to all the intermediate and advanced competencies tested by the RHCSA and RHCE exams. Exams sold separately.
Please refer to course overview
- Package management
- Network management
- Storage management
- Account and authentication management
- Installation, Kickstart, and virtualization
- SELinux and firewall management
- Web service
- Email service
- Network file-sharing services
- An experienced Linux system administrator with at least 3 years of Linux experience who wants a fast-track solution to earn an RHCE certification.
- An experienced Solaris system administrator who’s completed the Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Solaris Administrators (RH290) course.
To qualify for this course, students must:
- Meet the requirements for attending Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III courses.
- Have the same skill set as an RHCT/RHCSA.
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: