Students will use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7 and Red Hat JBoss BRMS 6 to perform detailed, hands-on exercises that enable them to create and manage business rules in a production environment. The principles in this course can be applied to implementing a standalone Red Hat JBoss BRMS solution or a Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (business process management) solution.
- Authoring basic business rules in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Authoring advanced rules
- Testing and debugging business rules
- Using spreadsheet decision tables
- Authoring and using DSL mapping files
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS architecture and runtime rule execution
- Controlling rule execution and preventing conflicts
- Complex event processing (CEP)
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules, using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Java application developers responsible for developing and integrating business rules into Java and Java EE enterprise applications
- Basic Java and Java EE programming experience
- Knowledge of the Eclipse IDE, Maven, and GIT are useful, but not essential
- Business rule development experience is not required
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: