Deploy and manage applications on anOpenShift cluster
- Deploy applications using various applicationpackaging methods to an OpenShift cluster and manage their resources.
Design containerized applications forOpenShift
- Select a containerization method for anapplication and create a container to run on an OpenShift cluster.
Publish enterprise container images
- Create an enterprise registry and publishcontainer images to it.
Manage building applications
- Describe the OpenShift build process, inaddition to triggering and managing builds.
Customize source-to-image builds
- Customize an existing S2I base image andcreate a new one.
Create applications from OpenShift templates
- Describe the elements of a template andcreate a multicontainer application template.
Manage application deployments
- Monitor application health and implementvarious deployment methods for cloud-native applications.
Implement CI/CD pipelines in OpenShift
- Create and deploy Jenkins pipelines tofacilitate continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) withOpenShift.
Build cloud-native applications on OpenShift
- Create and deploy cloud-native applicationson OpenShift.