DO250 - Red Hat Training: Open Practices for your DevOps Journey
Open Practices for your DevOps Journey (DO250) prepares a student to facilitate and participate in discovery, planning, and delivery of projects where DevOps transformation is desired. At the end of this course, you will establish a toolbox of select practices and rethink your approach to cross-functional team projects. Utilizing new skills will enable your organization to effectively discover team purpose, align on project options, and deliver value that achieves target outcomes
Business Outcome Statement Organizations engaged in a DevOps transformation journey need a proven and diverse toolkit for successfully navigating cross-functional projects. Using a set of well-defined and tested practices developed within Red Hat, customers will benefit from re-thinking their approach to project and product development, accelerating time to market while introducing workflows designed to achieve continuous integration and delivery.
Student Outcome Statement After successfully completing this course, you will be able to implement incremental change during your team’s discovery and planning phases to enable faster delivery utilizing DevOps principles.
- Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters: Individuals facilitating project planning and execution who wish to adjust their approach and incrementally move the organization toward DevOps.
- System Administrators, SRE, application developers: Technical project team members participating in discovery, planning, and execution phases will accelerate the completion of these practices with greater detail.
- Leadership, product owners, key stakeholders: Individuals with a vested interest in project success or who provide oversight, goals, and objectives for why the project is needed will have greater insight into the process and ensure their requirements are captured.
1. Getting started with DevOps culture and practices
1.1 Introducing the Open Practice Library
1.2 Introducing the Open Practice Library (Quiz)
1.3 Visualizing work
1.4 Visualizing work (Quiz)
1.5 Facilitating practices with teams
1.6 Facilitating practices with teams (Quiz)
2. Fostering culture and collaboration
2.1 Team forming and ice breakers
2.2 Team forming and ice breakers (Quiz)
2.3 Social contracts
2.4 Social contracts (Quiz)
2.5 Conducting retrospectives
2.6 Conducting retrospectives (Quiz)
3.Establishing fundamental technical practices
3.1 Continuous integration and delivery
3.2 Continuous integration and delivery (Quiz)
3.3 Everything as code
3.4 Everything as code (Quiz)
3.5 Security automation
3.6 Security automation (Quiz)
3.7 The big picture
3.8 The big picture (Quiz)
4. Driving team alignment with discovery practices
4.1 Metrics-based process mapping
4.2 Metrics-based process mapping (Quiz)
4.3 Target outcomes
4.4 Target outcomes (Quiz)
4.5 Priority sliders
4.6 Priority sliders (Quiz)
5. Setting direction with options pivot practices
5.1 Impact and effort prioritization
5.2 Impact and effort prioritization (Quiz)
5.3 Value slicing
5.4 Value slicing (Quiz)
6. Delivering value with Agile methodologies
6.1 Agile ceremonies
6.2 Agile ceremonies (Quiz)
6.4 Kanban (Quiz)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course not associated with certification.
Show Schedule for: