1. Install Red Hat Identity Management
Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
2. Centralize Identity Management
Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
3. Authenticate identities with Kerberos
Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
4. Integrate IdM with Active Directory
Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
5. Control user access
Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
6. Manage a public key infrastructure
Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
7. Maintain IdM operations
Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
8. Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
9. Install scalable IdM
Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
This course is not associated with any Certification.