Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) provides the skills to configure and manage IdM, the comprehensive Identity Management solution bundled with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM. Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
1. Install Red Hat Identity Management
Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
2. Centralize Identity Management
Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
3. Authenticate identities with Kerberos
Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
4. Integrate IdM with Active Directory
Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
5. Control user access
Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
6. Manage a public key infrastructure
Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
7. Maintain IdM operations
Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
8. Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
9. Install scalable IdM
Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: