Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible and exam (RH295) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to learn and validate how to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will prove your ability to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294) and Red Hat Certified Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) are included in this offering. This offering is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
1. Introduce Ansible
Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
2. Deploy Ansible
Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
3. Implement playbooks
Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
4. Manage variables and facts
Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
5. Implement task control
Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks. 6. Deploy files to managed hosts Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
7. Manage large projects
Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
8. Simplify playbooks with roles
Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
9. Troubleshoot Ansible
Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
10. Automate Linux administration tasks
Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
This course and exam are geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: