RH134 - Red Hat System Administration II
Red Hat System Administration II - A follow-up course for students that have completed Red Hat® System Administration I (RH124), Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) is designed for IT professionals working to become full-time enterprise Linux® system administrators. Building on the foundation of command-line skills covered in System Administration I, students will dive deeper into Red Hat Enterprise Linux to broaden their toolkits of administration skills. By the end of this course, students will be able to administer and troubleshoot file systems and partitioning, logical volume management, access control, and package management. Students who attend Red Hat System Administration I and II will be fully prepared to take the Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) exam.
Please refer to course overview
- IT professionals who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and want the skills to be full-time enterprise Linux administrators or earn RHCSA certifications
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Managing file systems and logical volumes
- Controlling user and file access
- Installing and managing services and processes
- Essential command-line operations
- Troubleshooting file systems and partitioning
- LVM, access control, and package management
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: