This course is based on a case study in which the student integrates front- and back-office applications. The case study is based on a fictional airline application called JBTravel. In the JBTravel application, the student will:
Describe the architectural framework and requirements.
Describe the components and their interaction.
Code and test the portion of the application that:
- Orders meals for a flight.
- Provides flight status to the customer.
- Generates a flight control report for administrators.
- Assigns a pilot to a flight.
- Assigns a departure gate to a flight.
- Registers the performance of a plane safety check.
- Calculates fuel needed and places the order.