1. Introduction to the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- Review the architecture and major components of the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
- Install BPMS, JBoss Developer Studio, BPMS and BRMS tooling, and a first application.
2. Basic business process modeling
- Create business process models using the tooling in JBDS.
3. BPMS application integration and deployment
- Create an application that uses a business process.
- Deploy the application to the BPMS server.
4. Test and debug BPMS applications
- Create a unit test for a BPMS application.
- Debug the application in JBoss Developer Studio.
5. Advanced business process modeling
- Create more complex business processes.
6. Monitor BPMS
- Use the dashboard builder to monitor and control processes.
7. Process simulation
- Use the simulation engine extension to simulate a business process.