JB348 - JBoss Enterprise Application Administration II
This course prepares experienced system administrators to provision and manages Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
You will cover clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course for JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components
Clustering with an emphasis on tuning
Deploy to production and cloud environments
Script with command line interface (CLI)
Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform
Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system
Configure security settings, including authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces
- PerformingJBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 (EAP 6) installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent
- Application to clustered architectures
- Deploying an application in various types of production environments
- Scripting various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI)
- Tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Managing supported messaging systems
- Configuring security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and management interfaces
Due to the significant management and operational changes between EAP 5 and EAP 6, it is highly recommended that you attend JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) before attending this course
JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required
Ability to accomplish the tasks associated with the JBCAA EAP 6 exam (EX248)
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: