1. Develop with recommended practices
Demonstrate and implement recommended practices for effective and efficient use of Ansible for automation.
2. Manage inventories
Use advanced features of Ansible to manage inventories.
3. Manage task execution
Control and optimize the execution of tasks by Ansible Playbooks.
4. Transform data with filters and plugins
Populate, manipulate, and manage data in variables using filters and plugins.
5. Coordinate rolling updates
Minimize downtime and ensure maintainability and simplicity of Ansible Playbooks by using the advanced features of Ansible to manage rolling updates.
6. Install and access Red Hat Ansible Tower
Explain what Red Hat Ansible Tower is and demonstrate a basic ability to navigate and use its web user interface.
7. Manage access with users and teams
Create user accounts and organize them into teams in Red Hat Ansible Tower, then assign the users and teams permissions to administer and access resources in the Ansible Tower service.
8. Manage inventories and credentials
Create inventories of machines to manage, then configure credentials necessary for Red Hat Ansible Tower to log in and run Ansible jobs on those systems.
9. Manage projects and launching Ansible jobs
Create projects and job templates in the web UI, using these tools to launch Ansible Playbooks that are stored in Git repositories in order to automate tasks on managed hosts.
10. Construct advanced job workflows
Use advanced features of job templates to improve performance, simplify customization of jobs, launch multiple jobs, schedule automatically recurring jobs, and provide notification of job results.
11. Communicate with APIs using Ansible
Interact with REST APIs with Ansible Playbooks and control Red Hat Ansible Tower using its REST API.
12. Manage advanced inventories
Administer inventories that are loaded from external files or generated dynamically from scripts or the Ansible Tower smart inventory feature.
13. Create a simple CI/CD pipeline with Ansible Tower
Build and operate a proof-of-concept CI/CD pipeline based on Ansible Automation and integrating Red Hat Ansible Tower.
14. Maintain Ansible Tower
Perform routine maintenance and administration of Red Hat Ansible Tower.
15. Perform a comprehensive review
Demonstrate skills learned in this course by configuring and operating a new organization in Ansible Tower using a provided specification, Ansible projects, and hosts to be provisioned and managed.
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience
Show Schedule for: