This course will cover case studies involving Red Hat products that use Puppet: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform and Red Hat Satellite. Key Puppet concepts will be introduced, including language constructs, modules, classes, and resources. This course will cover the deployment of Puppet server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the deployment of Puppet as a client.
- Write Puppet manifests that utilize a variety of Puppet DSL resources.
- Deploy a GIT repository and use it to maintain Puppet modules.
- Write Puppet modules that deploy and configure network services.
- Configure a Puppet master and client nodes.
- Implement Puppet configuration management in a DevOps environment.
- Use Red Hat Satellite 6 to manage client configurations with Puppet.
System administrators and cloud administrators responsible for the management of systems and cloud client systems on either Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform or Red Hat Satellite
Have received an Red Hat Certified Engineer certification or have equivalent experience
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: